Here is a list of things you should do if you are involved in an accident.
- Stay Calm
- Try to get the vehicle to a safe area on the side of the road.
- Call 911. If people are injured speak with 911 operator for what to do.
- Exchange insurance information with the other party, if police officer is on scene
they will assist and obtain an accident report.
- Call your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Fill out all necessary claim paper work, and update your contact information with your insurance company.
Protect yourself from future harm!
Do not admit guilt and speak with your insurance company about the incident.
Reporting Your Claim Is Convenient, Easy, And Quick
You can report your Auto or Motorcycle, or Mechanical Breakdown claim online.
To report your claim online, simply fill out the form at the top to this page.
You will then be asked to provide:
- the location of where the incident occurred
- the date and time it happened
- the driver when the incident occured
- a general description of what happened
Throughout the report we may ask you for additional information such as contact information for other parties, vehicle locations, property owner information, and police report details. While this information is helpful to have as soon as possible, you can still report your claim without it.
We will follow up with you right away.
What to do – and not do – after an accident
- If anyone is injured, call 9-1-1 immediately. Otherwise, contact the police department to file an accident report.
- Try to stay calm and focused
- Call us at 1-888-839-1365 or start your claim online
- Gather contact and insurance information from those involved
TYPICAL AUTO INSURANCE CLAIMS
Windshield & glass damage
If your windshield damage is minor, it often can be repaired, rather than replaced.
Towing and Labor
Learn how to get reimbursed if your policy includes towing & labor coverage.
A stolen car can be a scary experience. Learn more about auto theft claims.
Discovering your car vandalized can be a shocking experience. Learn more about auto vandalism claims.
Striking an animal can be an emotional, as well as a costly, experience. Learn more about claims involving deer and other animals.
Hail may last a few minutes, but damage can be costly. Learn more about hail damage auto claims.